This week’s short holiday Shakespeare news review podcast includes some neat lil news stories, and a Titus review. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- To Be or Not to Be: Tennessee Shakespeare Company expanding with new facility
- The Bard’s Book Club
- Shakespeare, Rembrandt, and the “real” Twelfth Night
- Shakespeare Unlimited: Episode 87
- iPhone helper Siri interrupted Shakespeare play when actor said ‘Sirrah, what news?’
- Titus Andronicus by Royal Shakespeare Company (review)
This podcast was recorded with a Yeti microphone by Blue Microphones on an iPad Air 2, using GarageBand for iOS. It was then edited in Adobe Audition Creative Cloud on a Dell Inspiron 3847 computer.
The bumper music (Blue Nuke) and the segue music (Sonic Chaos) are courtesy of Royalty Free Music.com, which offers a comprehensive music library of production music for your various royalty free music needs including full albums, tracks and free music clips, loops, and beats available for download.
The royalty-free “commercial” music (Moose) is courtesy of Bensound, which offers great royalty-free music as well, some of it free!