This week’s Shakespeare news review podcast includes Shakespeare and Hathaway, Orlando, arming teachers, and All’s Well with a new Henry. PLUS our usual recap of this week’s daily highlights in Shakespearean history.
- Shakespeare & Hathaway: Private Investigators is a nice, cosy drama full of cliches: episode one review
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater announces titles for 30th season
- American Shakespeare Company holds playwriting competition
- English teacher already armed with deadly weapon called Shakespeare
- Independent Shakespeare Co. presents All’s Well That Ends Well
- Henry V by Oregon Shakespeare Festival (review)